Friday, September 4, 2009

College Football is here!

Well, we have come to the part of the year that my family loves the most - college football. And most importantly - Clemson football. We are all in orange today - the entire family - and ready to cheer for the tigers. While this is the first season Kevin and I have not purchased season tickets, we will be rooting them on! I will spending the day tomorrow parking cars (come and park at Holy Trinity Church!) and then will head home to watch the game (Kevin tells me we can watch it on the computer and then project that on the big TV - we shall see). I am sure that Kevin will be watching his beloved Florida Gators play as well. Oh yes - and Virginia Tech plays Alabama. That should be a good game tomorrow night.

So bring on the pigskin! May this be an exciting year of football. May all the players show good sportsmanship on an off the field without any injuries. And as always - may the CLEMSON TIGERS be victorious in the end.

1 comment:

  1. Go tigers! I miss all of the excitement that comes with living in Clemson. :( Have fun tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete