Friday, September 18, 2009

It's the weekend!

Well, here we are at the weekend again. Clemson plays Boston College tomorrow at noon. I have mixed feelings about this. So far, we are 1-1. I have confidence that we can do - the football team just needs to be "ALL IN"! So let's all cheer for the Tigers! It will probably be raining, so bring your rain geer.

On the homefront, we all seem to be doing better. I have had a cold for the last week, but I think I am finally on the mend. I never had a fever, just a stuffy, runny nose. That always makes folks tired. Ashley took her first standardized test at school this week - MAP testing. She said she did good. I think I get the results of it at the first teacher's conference. Can you believe we are almost at the end of the first 9 weeks? Ashley just amazes me with everything that she knows; last night she was telling me all about different parts of our body - she even knew the scientific names! Eric is doing well. He must be teething because he has been a bit fussy this week. His newest "trick" is that he can stand up all by himself!

Here's to the weekend and to the Tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment