I have been working a lot recently with the Vision for the future for our church. What will Holy Trinity look like in the year 2020? It has been a long and at times painful process. How do you describe in words the direction you see your church moving? How do you get everything in one document so that it encompasses all aspects of church life? Anyway, it has been challenging to say the least. Our team has finally put together a really awesome document and is ready to present it to the parish on Sunday.
In going through this process, I have begun to wonder about my own family's "vision". What do we see for our family? In 2020 I will be in my mid 40's. Ashley will be in high school and Eric will be entering middle school. What will our family dynamics look like? What goals should I be setting now in order to acheive our vision?
Just a little something to think about.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment